Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Salary range: $800-$1600, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Working from Monday - Friday (Only 7 hours/day: from 10:00 to 18:30 with 1.5 hours of lunch break, or flexible change according to individual needs).
- Can work remotely 2 days a week.
- At least 2 weeks off for Lunar New Year (full salary).
- The company purchased private health insurance packages, compensation up to 400 million (for employees working over 1 year).
- Take an annual vacation with the company or choose to take a vacation by yourself (full salary).
- Working in an environment that respects your differences and personality. Your colleagues are people who possess a positive attitude and a great mindset. They will be your inspirational companions on your career path.
- Participate in TGM NEXT's courses completely free of charge according to the Internal Learning Fund policy.
- Receive books from TGM BOOKS whenever the company publishes a new book.
- And many other great benefits…
- Build a serverless backend in nodejs.
- Be involved in a full cycle from planning, analyzing, estimating to continuously delivering high-quality work to users.
- Work with your teammates and leader in a Scrum team.
- Be fully responsible for your work quality/time.
- Readable code
- Clean communication
- Be Humble and Kind
- Be Open and Positive
BASIC TECHNICAL SKILLS
- At least 1 year of experience with Nodejs (e.g. Expressjs, Nestjs)
- Knowledge about Mobile and Web application development.
- Work with Git and NoSQL database
- Experiences with Unit Test (e.g. jest, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine,)
- Understanding of Scrum
- React/React Native or native mobile app experience is a big plus
- End to End Test (e.g. cypress, selenium)
- Firebase or Google Cloud experience
- Deployment process, including mobile (App Store and Play Store), web.
- Feel comfortable if you have to take the Scrum Master role.
- Basic knowledge of security.
ROOM TO GROWTH
- Technical Leader
- Product managementBack To All Jobs
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(50MB file size limit)