Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Salary range: $800-$1600, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Working from Monday - Friday (Only 7 hours/day: from 9:30 to 18:00 with 1.5 hours of lunch break, or flexible change according to individual needs).
- Around 2 weeks off for Lunar New Year (full salary).
- The company purchased private health insurance packages, compensation up to 400 million (for employees working over 1 year).
- Take an annual vacation with the company or choose to take a vacation by yourself (full salary).
- Working in an environment that respects your differences and personality. Your colleagues are people who possess a positive attitude and a great mindset. They will be your inspirational companions on your career path.
- Participate in TGM NEXT's courses completely free of charge according to the Internal Learning Fund policy.
- Receive books from TGM BOOKS whenever the company publishes a new book.
- And many other great benefits...
- Build a web and native application by React and React Native.
- Be involved in a full cycle from planning, analyzing, estimating to continuously delivering high-quality work to users.
- Work with your teammates and leader in a Scrum team.
- Be fully responsible for your work quality/time.
- Take the main responsibility to build and maintain an application on the web or native platform.
- Lead your team to achieve product development milestones with high quality.
- Provide technical leadership, support and guidance for your team members.
- Support Project Manager in major decisions to ensure project quality.
- Keep your team and product up to date or at least not obsolete with the main trends of technology.
- Readable code
- Clean communication
- Be Humble and Kind
- Be Open and Positive
JUNIOR TECHNICAL SKILLS
- At least 1 year of experience with React/React Native for Junior Positions.
- Understanding of Scrum..
- Knowledge about software development and web application.
- Work with Git
SENIOR/LEADER TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Expert on React/React Native for Senior/Leader.
- Thorough understanding of React/React Native and its core principles
- Great experiences with unit and acceptance tests.
- Good knowledge about software and web application development and architecture.
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Have experience with Firebase and its services such as Firestore, Cloud Function, Authentication, ...
- Real experience in publishing and maintenance apps in App Store and Google Play.
GREAT TO HAVE
- Take basic DevOps jobs, such as setup CI/CD, CDN.
- Experience with Monitoring and Analytic tools.
- Growth hacking.Back To All Jobs
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(50MB file size limit)